Saturday, October 6, 2007

"My Take" on Web 3.0


200 magnify
Facebook | My take on web 3.0
A thought I'd shared on Facebook's "Web 3.0" Group:

James,

I think of it similarly. 'My Take' on the evolution of the Web - Web 1.0 and 2.0 were a "place" I go to:

Web 1.0:
1. see something
2. learn something
3. buy something / sell something

Web 2.0
1. connect with real world events or places
2. connect with someone or a group to forge a real relationship that can lead to or facilitate my real world relationships

I envision Web 3.0 to be where/when the Web comes to me and integrates with my real world and my real relationships and my real, local events to facilitate the things I normally do and the interactions that I normally have with the people in my real life.

Saturday October 6, 2007 - 06:07pm (EDT)

0 comments: