- "The three questions most clients have when considering a WOM program are:
How do I identify my influencers and customer evangelists?
How do I activate them?
And, how do I measure the effectiveness of my WOM program?"
Read the original article (April 25, 2006) - ComBlu; Keller Fay Group :: The Keller Fay Group and ComBlu Form Word-of-Mouth Marketing Alliance
Wednesday April 26, 2006 - 07:16am (EDT)
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Sunday, April 23, 2006
- Vonity is onto something in the social network space.
- It’s a social network with a professional purpose.
- It provides financial incentive for participation.
- It controls the communication between participants, so it can track and collect its revenues – initially.
- It enables charitable contributions of earnings.
- It wants to be viral – but it is missing the built-in motivation for spreading the word. Why tell others about it when that might reduce your chance for earning revenue?
- It loses control of the commerce after the initial communication.
'You want to talk with me about developing and launching a next-generation, viral, word-of-mouth referral portal? Contact me on Vonity for $1.00 per minute!
Sunday April 23, 2006 - 02:26pm (EDT)